Parker-Rash & Associates offers a potent marketing system for connecting you with qualified buyers.
We combine good ol’ fashioned person-to-person networking with focused, high-tech interactive marketing to help your property sell faster.
Before you sell, consider timing. How quickly do you need for your property to sell? Clearly, some times of the year are better than others depending on your unique situation.
We can help. Call us at 501-313-5971 to discuss your needs. You'll gain peace of mind hearing professional advice from our experienced agents
When you call Parker-Rash & Associates we will conduct a FREE market analysis for you. You'll want to know how other properties comparable to yours have performed in the marketplace.
We'll guide you in developing a smart pricing strategy.
We share your goal of maximizing the selling price of your property. Let Parker-Rash & Associates unleash the full talents of our team to sell your property as quickly as possible.
GET YOUR FREE MARKET ANALYSIS NOW.
Get hard numbers now with our free market analysis:
Staging Tips For Sellers
Proper staging isn’t everything, but it sure helps!
Parker-Rash & Associates has an amazing ability to attract people to your property.
Tips to help sell your property quickly and for more cash:
- Repair windows.
- Paint key rooms in neutral colors.
- Polish door knobs.
- Un-clutter your house, even if it means renting a storage locker for your family treasures. It really helps!
- Be sure your house smells awesome. Keep the cat’s litter box clean and out of sight. Bake cinnamon rolls.
- Place a nice vase of fresh flowers near the entryway.
- Have your carpets cleaned.
- Brighten up your house. Increase the wattage in your lamps and fixtures. Aim for a total of 100 watts for each 50 square feet.
- Make sure you have three types of lighting: ambient (general or overhead), task (pendant, under-cabinet or reading) and accent (table and wall).
- Make rooms seem bigger. Paint the walls the same color as your window treatment. It will give you a seamless and sophisticated look.
- You can also create the illusion of space by painting adjacent rooms in the same color.